Creamy, cheesy White Chicken Caprese Lasagna is an easy favorite meal, packed with flavor and surprisingly easy!
Prep Time 20 Cook Time 25 Total Time 45
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1-1/2 pkg. low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 12 slices whole milk mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350F
In a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, grated parmesan, 1/2 the basil and tomatoes. Set aside.
In a separate bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 1/2 and 1/2 and garlic until well combined. Using a spoon, stir in half the basil. Set half of the cream cheese mixture aside and stir the remaining half in with the chicken mixture.
Take half of the cream cheese mixture (without the chicken) and spread it into a 9x13 baking dish, covering the bottom. Lay 3 noodles on top and then top with 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat the noodles and chicken mixture two more times, ending with a noodle layer.
Top with the last half of the cream cheese mixture.
Place the whole milk mozzarella slices on top in rows of three, like shown.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over everything, and then top with more basil if desired.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
Slice and serve! Enjoy!